Tips for beginners on how to become a palmist:
1. You should have desire to learn palmistry.
2. First of all confidence in yourself. Never hesitate when giving prediction whether it would be right or wrong. Just go ahead what you have learned and predict because without practical experience theory does not mean anything.
3. Start with your family members, relatives, and friends.
4. Make a diary. Every time when you see a new hand you would learn new things.
5. If you are a beginner try to give more past readings than future readings and see more hands of people of age 30 plus years.