INDIAN PALM READING - HAST REKHA: Hand Image of Prince Williams Hand Reading Palmistry

Hand Image of Prince Williams Hand Reading Palmistry


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW FULL SIZE




Nitin Kumar Palmist
http://indianpalmreading.blogspot.com
Email ID : nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...






PALM READING SERVICE


To know about your palm  lines and signs, nature, health, career, period, financial, marriage, children, travel, education,suitable gemstone and remedies you need to send me palm images to my e-mail address.

HOW TO GET PALM READING:


You need to send me palm images to my e-mail address.


Scan your palm by putting it on a scanner or use good quality mobile camera/digital camera and send the images to my e-mail address.


I need full images of both palms (left and right), close-up of both palms, and side views of both palms.  See images below.




Before sending the payment you need to e-mail your palm images first to me so that I can check them for quality.  Deposit the payment only when I okay the palm images for quality.

You will get your palm reading report in couple of days to your e-mail ID after receiving the fees for palm reading report.

REQUIREMENTS


You need to mention the below things with your palm images:

Your Gender:  Male/Female

Your Date of Birth:
Your Location:
Your Dominant Hand (Right handed or Left handed):
Your Specific Question:

PAYMENT MODE

PayPal ID: nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in

Western Union Money Transfer: Nitin Kumar


ICICI Bank:  A/c No.: 683501428040
                   IFSC CODE: ICIC0006835
                   Branch: Sardarpura
                   City: Jodhpur, Rajasthan.


CONTACT:  nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in




Client's Feedback


Search This Blog