This is an overview of Indian Palmistry for beginners to help understand Indian palmistry better.
1. Shape of palm.
2. Fingers of palm.
3. Mounts on palm.
4. Lines on palm.
5. Signs on palm.
SHAPE OF PALM
1. Satvik - Soft, pink color, long fingers. Spritual, learned, and Saint.
2. Rajas - Knotty, square, middle lenght, shaped. Clever, hard worker.
3. Tamas- Hard, unshaped. Labour.
4. Misrit - Mixed palm. All.
FINGERS ON PALM
1. Tarjani - Index finger, Jupiter finger.
2. Madyama - Middle finger, Saturn finger.
3. Anamika - Ring finger, Apollo finger.
4. Kaniska - Little finger, Mercury finger.
ANGOOTA ( THUMB )
1. Long fingers.
2. Short fingers.
3. Square fingers.
4. Conic fingers.
5. Spalulated fingers.
6. Smooth fingers.
7. Crooked fingers.
MOUNTS ON PALM
1. Guru parvat - Mount of Jupiter - Underneath Index finger - Represent father, leadership, morality, spirituality, self-respect, and ambition.
2. Sani parvat - Mount of Saturn - Underneath Middle finger-Represent mother, poverty, fate, age, problems, service, and fame.
3. Surya parvat - Mount of Sun - Underneath Ring finger - Represent education and fame.
4. Budh parvat - Mount of Mercury - Underneath Little finger - Represent business, marriage, and speech.
5. Mangal parvat (Upper, negative, Ist & Lower, postive, IInd) - Mount of Mars - Upper mars- Middle of Mount of Mercury & mount of moon- Represent religion. Lower mars - Middle of Mount of Jupiter & Mount of Venus - Represent enemy. Overall Mount of Mars - Represent courage, blodness, anger, danger.
6. Shukar parvat (Upper, Ist & Lower, IInd)- Mount of Venus - The area covered by Life line - Upper Venus - The attached area with thumb - Represent siblings. Lower Venus - Next to the Upper Venus closer to the Mount of moon - Represent relatives, friends. Overall Mount of Venus - Represent sex, love, partner, luxury, family, vehicle, Land.
7. Chandra parvat (Upper, Middle, Lower) - Mount of Moon - Mount of Upper Moon - Underneath Upper Mars. Mount of Middle Moon - Underneath Upper Moon. Mount of Lower Moon - Underneath Middle Moon. Overall Mount of Moon - Represent imagination, plan, water, partner, intuition.
8. Ketu - Middle of Lower Mount of moon and Lower Venus - Represent water, travel, mercy.
9. Rahu -Between Upper and Lower Mount of Mars - Wealth, fame, fate, problems, quarrel, deception, fraud.
LINES ON PALM
1. Jeevan Rekha - Life Line - Represent Vitality.
2. Mastak Rekha - Head Line - Represent Brain.
3. Hirdya Rekha - Heart Line - Represent Heart.
4. Bhagya Rekha - Fate Line - Represent Fate.
5. Shurya Rekha - Sun Line - Represent Fame.
6. Swasthya Rekha - Health Line - Represent Health.
7. Mangal Rekha - Mars Line - Represent relations, family, courage, support Life Line.
8. Vivah Rekha - Marriage Line -Represent Marriage.
9. Santan Rekha - Children Line - Represent Children.
10. Chandra Rekha(atinandirya rekha) -Line of Intuition - Represent Intuition.
11. Suman Rekha(vasana rekha) - Line of Vialasciva - Repersent Luxury, sensuality.
SEND ME YOUR PALM IMAGES FOR DETAILED & PERSONALIZED PALM READING
Question: I want to get palm reading done by you so let me know how to contact you?
Answer: Contact me at Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question: I want to know what includes in Palm reading report?
Answer: You will get detailed palm reading report covering all aspects of life. Past, current and future predictions. Your palm lines and signs, nature, health, career, period, financial, marriage, children, travel, education, suitable gemstone, remedies and answer of your specific questions. It is up to 4-5 pages.
Question: When I will receive my palm reading report?
Answer: You will get your full detailed palm reading report in 7-10 days to your email ID after receiving the fees for palm reading report.
Question: How you will send me my palm reading report?
Answer: You will receive your palm reading report by e-mail in your e-mail inbox.
Question: Can you also suggest remedies?
Answer: Yes, remedies and solution of problems are also included in this reading.
Question: Can you also suggest gemstone?
Answer: Yes, gemstone recommendation is also included in this reading.
Question: How to capture palm images?
Answer: Capture your palm images by your mobile camera or you can also use scanner.
Question: Give me sample of palm images so I get an idea how to capture palm images?
Answer: You need to capture full images of both palms (Right and left hand), close-up of both palms, and side views of both palms. See images below.
Question: What other information I need to send with palm images?
Answer: You need to mention the below things with your palm images:-
Your Gender: Male/Female
Question: How much the detailed palm reading costs?
Answer: Cost of palm reading:
India: Rs. 600/-
Outside Of India: 20 USD
Question: How you will confirm that I have made payment?
Answer: You need to provide me some proof of the payment made like:
UTR/Reference number of transaction.
Screenshot of payment.
Receipt/slip photo of payment.
Question: I am living outside of India so what are the options for me to pay you?
Answer: Payment options for International Clients:
International clients (those who are living outside of India) need to pay me 20 USD via PayPal or Western Union Money Transfer.
PayPal (PayPal ID : email@example.com) ( Please select "goods or services" instead of "personal" )
Western Union: Nitin Kumar Singhal from Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Question: I am living in India so what are the options for me to pay you?
Answer: Payment options for Indian Clients:
Indian client needs to pay me 600/- Rupees in my SBI Bank via netbanking or direct cash deposit.
If you want to get palm reading report in 24 hours then you need to pay extra fees:-
Indian client needs to pay me 1100/- Rupees in my SBI Bank via netbanking or direct cash deposit.
International clients (those who are living outside of India) need to pay me 35 USD via PayPal or Western Union Money Transfer.
Free Palmistry Articles
In this palmistry website you will find palmistry
articles in both Hindi and English languages with pictures, figures and
If you are interested in
palmistry and want to become an expert then this blog will be helpful for you
and guide you how to read palms.
can learn basics of palmistry, lines on hand, signs on hand, and you can learn
about Indian Palmistry here.
यदि आप पारिवारिक या व्यवसायिक समस्या से मुक्ति पाना चाहते है तो यहाँ दिए गए उपायो को एक बार अवश्य करें । आपको अवश्य लाभ होगा । आज अधिकतर लोग किसी न किसी परेशानी से ग्रस्त है । किसी को व्यापार में घाटा हो रहा है , किसी को नौकरी नहीं मिल रही है , कोई भूत-प्रेत या ऊपरी हवाओ से परेशान है, कोई संतान के न होने से दुखी है तो कोई भयंकर रोगो से ग्रस्त है ।
यहाँ पर प्राचीन टोन टोटके द्वारा अनेक समस्याओ का समाधान प्रस्तुत किया गया है ।
अपना राशि रत्न प्राप्त करें । सभी राशियों के रत्न लैब से प्रमाणित मिलते है । यदि आप अपना राशि रत्न लेना चाहते है तो व्हाट्सप्प पर संपर्क करें ।
CLIENTS' FEEDBACK - OCTOBER 2016
If you don’t have your real date of birth then palmistry is there to help you for future life predictions. Our palm lines, signs, mounts and shapes which are very useful in predicting the person’s life. We can predict your future from the lines and signs of your both palms. We can predict your future by studying your palm lines and signs. There is no need to send us your date of birth , time of birth , place of birth etc . Palm told the personality ,future ups and downs thus a experienced palmist can guide you to deal with upcoming challenges with vedic remedies.