This is an overview of Indian Palmistry for beginners to help understand Indian palmistry better.
1. Shape of palm.
2. Fingers of palm.
3. Mounts on palm.
4. Lines on palm.
5. Signs on palm.
SHAPE OF PALM
1. Satvik - Soft, pink color, long fingers. Spritual, learned, and Saint.
2. Rajas - Knotty, square, middle lenght, shaped. Clever, hard worker.
3. Tamas- Hard, unshaped. Labour.
4. Misrit - Mixed palm. All.
FINGERS ON PALM
1. Tarjani - Index finger, Jupiter finger.
2. Madyama - Middle finger, Saturn finger.
3. Anamika - Ring finger, Apollo finger.
4. Kaniska - Little finger, Mercury finger.
ANGOOTA ( THUMB )
1. Long fingers.
2. Short fingers.
3. Square fingers.
4. Conic fingers.
5. Spalulated fingers.
6. Smooth fingers.
7. Crooked fingers.
MOUNTS ON PALM
1. Guru parvat - Mount of Jupiter - Underneath Index finger - Represent father, leadership, morality, spirituality, self-respect, and ambition.
2. Sani parvat - Mount of Saturn - Underneath Middle finger-Represent mother, poverty, fate, age, problems, service, and fame.
3. Surya parvat - Mount of Sun - Underneath Ring finger - Represent education and fame.
4. Budh parvat - Mount of Mercury - Underneath Little finger - Represent business, marriage, and speech.
5. Mangal parvat (Upper, negative, Ist & Lower, postive, IInd) - Mount of Mars - Upper mars- Middle of Mount of Mercury & mount of moon- Represent religion. Lower mars - Middle of Mount of Jupiter & Mount of Venus - Represent enemy. Overall Mount of Mars - Represent courage, blodness, anger, danger.
6. Shukar parvat (Upper, Ist & Lower, IInd)- Mount of Venus - The area covered by Life line - Upper Venus - The attached area with thumb - Represent siblings. Lower Venus - Next to the Upper Venus closer to the Mount of moon - Represent relatives, friends. Overall Mount of Venus - Represent sex, love, partner, luxury, family, vehicle, Land.
7. Chandra parvat (Upper, Middle, Lower) - Mount of Moon - Mount of Upper Moon - Underneath Upper Mars. Mount of Middle Moon - Underneath Upper Moon. Mount of Lower Moon - Underneath Middle Moon. Overall Mount of Moon - Represent imagination, plan, water, partner, intuition.
8. Ketu - Middle of Lower Mount of moon and Lower Venus - Represent water, travel, mercy.
9. Rahu -Between Upper and Lower Mount of Mars - Wealth, fame, fate, problems, quarrel, deception, fraud.
LINES ON PALM
1. Jeevan Rekha - Life Line - Represent Vitality.
2. Mastak Rekha - Head Line - Represent Brain.
3. Hirdya Rekha - Heart Line - Represent Heart.
4. Bhagya Rekha - Fate Line - Represent Fate.
5. Shurya Rekha - Sun Line - Represent Fame.
6. Swasthya Rekha - Health Line - Represent Health.
7. Mangal Rekha - Mars Line - Represent relations, family, courage, support Life Line.
8. Vivah Rekha - Marriage Line -Represent Marriage.
9. Santan Rekha - Children Line - Represent Children.
10. Chandra Rekha(atinandirya rekha) -Line of Intuition - Represent Intuition.
11. Suman Rekha(vasana rekha) - Line of Vialasciva - Repersent Luxury, sensuality.
To know about your palm lines and signs, nature, health, career, period, financial, marriage, children, travel, education, suitable gemstone and remedies you need to send me palm images to my e-mail address.
Scan your palm by putting it on a scanner or use good quality mobile camera/digital camera and save the image in .jpg format and send the images to my e-mail address. I need full images of both palms (left and right), close-up of both palms, and side views of both palms. See images below.
After sending your palm images you need to deposit fees for palm reading.
You will get your palm reading report in couple of days to your e-mail ID after receiving the fees for palm reading report. You can ask questions before palm reading report as well as after palm reading report. Your palm reading report will contain three to four pages of detailed text and you will also receive remedy and gemstone suggestion. FULL DETAILED PALM READING CONSULTATION FEES
India: Rs. 500/-
Outside Of India: USD 10
You need to mention the below things with your palm images: Your Gender: Male/Female
Your Date of Birth:
Your Dominant Hand (Right handed or Left handed): Your Specific Question: