LEARN BASICS OF INDIAN PALMISTRY
This is an overview of Indian Palmistry for beginners to help understand Indian palmistry better.
1. Shape of palm.
2. Fingers of palm.
3. Mounts on palm.
4. Lines on palm.
5. Signs on palm.
SHAPE OF PALM
1. Satvik - Soft, pink color, long fingers. Spritual, learned, and Saint.
2. Rajas - Knotty, square, middle lenght, shaped. Clever, hard worker.
3. Tamas- Hard, unshaped. Labour.
4. Misrit - Mixed palm. All.
FINGERS ON PALM
1. Tarjani - Index finger, Jupiter finger.
2. Madyama - Middle finger, Saturn finger.
3. Anamika - Ring finger, Apollo finger.
4. Kaniska - Little finger, Mercury finger.
ANGOOTA ( THUMB )
2. Short fingers.
3. Square fingers.
4. Conic fingers.
5. Spalulated fingers.
6. Smooth fingers.
7. Crooked fingers.
MOUNTS ON PALM
1. Guru parvat - Mount of Jupiter - Underneath Index finger - Represent father, leadership, morality, spirituality, self-respect, and ambition.
3. Surya parvat - Mount of Sun - Underneath Ring finger - Represent education and fame.
4. Budh parvat - Mount of Mercury - Underneath Little finger - Represent business, marriage, and speech.
5. Mangal parvat (Upper, negative, Ist & Lower, postive, IInd) - Mount of Mars - Upper mars- Middle of Mount of Mercury & mount of moon- Represent religion. Lower mars - Middle of Mount of Jupiter & Mount of Venus - Represent enemy. Overall Mount of Mars - Represent courage, blodness, anger, danger.
6. Shukar parvat (Upper, Ist & Lower, IInd)- Mount of Venus - The area covered by Life line - Upper Venus - The attached area with thumb - Represent siblings. Lower Venus - Next to the Upper Venus closer to the Mount of moon - Represent relatives, friends. Overall Mount of Venus - Represent sex, love, partner, luxury, family, vehicle, Land.
7. Chandra parvat (Upper, Middle, Lower) - Mount of Moon - Mount of Upper Moon - Underneath Upper Mars. Mount of Middle Moon - Underneath Upper Moon. Mount of Lower Moon - Underneath Middle Moon. Overall Mount of Moon - Represent imagination, plan, water, partner, intuition.
9. Rahu -Between Upper and Lower Mount of Mars - Wealth, fame, fate, problems, quarrel, deception, fraud.
LINES ON PALM1. Jeevan Rekha - Life Line - Represent Vitality.
2. Mastak Rekha - Head Line - Represent Brain.
3. Hirdya Rekha - Heart Line - Represent Heart.
4. Bhagya Rekha - Fate Line - Represent Fate.
5. Shurya Rekha - Sun Line - Represent Fame.
6. Swasthya Rekha - Health Line - Represent Health.
7. Mangal Rekha - Mars Line - Represent relations, family, courage, support Life Line.
8. Vivah Rekha - Marriage Line -Represent Marriage.
9. Santan Rekha - Children Line - Represent Children.
10. Chandra Rekha(atinandirya rekha) -Line of Intuition - Represent Intuition.
11. Suman Rekha(vasana rekha) - Line of Vialasciva - Repersent Luxury, sensuality.
12. Shukar Rekhae - Lines of Venus - Represent Siblings, friends, relatives.
13. Manibhand Rekhae - Lines of Bracelet -Represent vitality, phase of life.
14. Shukar Mudhra - Girdle of Venus - Represent sex, sensuality.
15. Ravi Mudhra - Ring of Sun - Represent fame, deception.
16. Sani Mudhra - Ring of Saturn - Represent fate, alone, solitary.
17. Prabhavik Rekha - Lines of Influence - Represent Obstruction.
18. Vidhya Rekha - Line of education - Represent education.
19. Guru Mudhra - Ring of Jupiter - Represent ambition.
20. Budh Mudhra - Ring of Mercury - Represent business, speech, skills, lotery.
21. Yatra Rekhae - Lines of Journey - Represent travelling.
22. Shatru Rekhae - Line of Enemies - Represent trouble by enemies.
SIGN ON PALM
1. Gunak - Cross.
2. Yav - Island.
3. Nakchatra - Star.
4. Tribujh - Triangle.
5. Varg - Square.
6. Jaal - Grill.
7. Trisul - Trident.
8. Machli - Fish.
9. Til - Mole.
10. Kundak - Circle.