FAQ Indian Palmistry


FAQ Indian Palmistry



1. What would an independent Y shape mean in the jupiter mount, by the way it is not that "Triradius" finger print type thingey, it looks like a Mercedes Benz symbol with out the outer ring.


2. I have one line quite low down where the marriage lines go, then 2 very deep lines running parrell higher up... the 3 child lines run through all 3 marriage lines.... does anyone know what this might mean???


3. trident on our plams what does this mean?


4. my marriage line is in the form of 2 lines intersecting each other, forming a fish like island design. could you tell me what this means?


5. What could be interpreted if heart line runs straight and suddely it bends down under jupitor mount and associate with life line and heart line at the apex ?


6. I have only ever seen a pinky finger with 2 knuckle creases and the crease joining the pinky to the palm. My husband has 3 creases. the 2 knuckle creases plus one just under the lower knuckle on his pinky , above the palm joining crease. What is the significance of this??? I have looked at many friends and they all have only 2 creases...??


7. i wanted to ask you that one's palm changes according to his karma.Does these changes come after definate time or can occur anytimje?Another question is that there are similar predictions of one's hand analysis and from seeing janam kundali (planetary positions).Now suppose that the palm of person changes, but the position of planets at the birth time does not change. Is there some sort of connection between two when the changes in palm occurs?


8. can anyone help me to understand the gist of planetary influence on our organs, or system..?!For examples, moon is consider as water element and it rules our emotions and fluids in the body. Thus, we relate it with kidney.mercury line/health line gives the idea about individual's respiratory system, digestive system, throat so on. . .planet.sun indicates eye troubles and heart troublesvenus indicates sexual problems/diseasesThis much only i could trace. . . . on the other hand, through Numerology, we could gather some relative information. However, i wish to know how we can apply it in palmistry. For example, i would like to know what are the sphere of action of other mounts/planets ie., jupiter, saturn, mercury, mars, so on. . . .



9. I am very worried and in depression now a days. I have found somewhere that if lifeline has a island or deep, it may impact something in life. I get very scared and upset many time about my future...I am not sure why such a negative feelings...There were some issues and I was tensed about them but why I am tensed about myself I am not understanding. I have a small island or deep between my life line, is this phase of my life will continue like this due to the presence of island or it is nothing to do anything with my situation and depression...


10. What would squares of the mount of jupiter signify?


11. i was just curious to know about kal sarp yog or kal sarp dosh [[ whatever it is called ] ... if sumbody has jkal sarp dosh wat are the effects .. i have heard its really bad .. pls explain in detail


12. Is inheritance line exists in the palm and if so, where.


13. I have read that" Inherited money is hwon by a fine curving line besides the base of the Apollo finger on the side of Mercury finger. This line means that the person will come into money at some stage in their life. It gives no clue"Can somebody offer more information on this?


14. I have read in ur forum about a line called much rekha, but its not clear how does it look or where is it found? would u plz clear this point? can u show any image of mach rekha found in real on any hand??


15. Please tell me the significance of a star on the base of the index finger on the right hand.


16. is there sign in hand that shows the person is deaf and dumb from birth.


17. Whether exists map of rashis on a palm?How it looks?


18. I have a question for you because it is often said that a short life line means short living life, but I have seen hands of people who had a long life line but they passed away young. so how can we interpret this line?


19. I'm curious about my marriage line, it is very long, meet sun line, but cross sun line a little bit, stop before meeting fate line, what that means, do i have a happy marriage, or do i divorce at the end with my partner?


20. if someone has a kind of island (the circle thing i think you call ir island) on there heart line and a little line goes through it what does that mean i hope not somthing bad? safe


21. Since I've seen quite a number of celebrities whose hands lack of a clear sun line, I am really bothered with the question of which other indications that show a success/fame/achievements in life. To my knowledge I can not judge success, or loss in fate line, since I only consider the markings on that lines as indications of determination, and changes.Do give me some insights to help my knowledge


22. The Chinese believe moles can be lucky or unlucky depending on where they are located, what the Chinese generally have to say about moles on our bodyA mole near the armpits is a sign of good fortune luck for males. If the mole is hidden deep inside the armpit, it means you will attain a high rank in life.To have a mole near either side of your lower abdominal area means you will have a handsome husband or a beautiful wife. You yourself will also be blessed with good looks. For a woman, carrying a mole on her back shoulder signifies one who has to bear the burden of many heavy responsibilities, including having to swallow many indignities in life. Again, this is a mole that is best removedis this correct ?


23. How to define ascending Rashi on a hand?


24. yeah, it is most frequently asked question. but, i have not found any satisfactory answers from books and any website. They are seems to me as theories! in indian system of palmistry, specifically traditional palmist prefer to read the left hands for women! some claims passive hand! is it true? on the other hand, western palmist read right hand or active hand for both sex! can experts guide me to know the truth of it!


25. which lines in palm indicates about education.


26.On my hand, there are  signs which form by lines or shadow or by both. I found signs of fish on neptune mount on fate line & on the bracelet,  conchs or shankhas both in palms and small fingertip, elephant on moon+mars+mercury mount, lotus on whole left palm and on right palm on mercury mount also, mace or gada on mars mount, tortoise with conch on mercury mount,peacock,rajhansa on vidya sthan(sun mount), flag on fate line, star on sun mount, chakra or wheel with conch,fish on neptune and moon mount, owl under fish(neptune mount) with fish on bracelet, umbrella on branch of life line , a goddess on jupiter, cobra with multihood on sun line on sun mount,etc and every sign somewhere makes conch and three downward fish on fate line start, life line end and mouth on bracelet. Please can you provide some information about these signs.


Answers will be provided soon -

ONLINE PALM READING SERVICE



online palmistry service




hast rekha scanner app in hindi,  palm reading online free scanner in hindi,  online hastrekha check in hindi,  online hast rekha scanner free,  palm reading in hindi online,  palm reading in hindi pdf,  palm reading in hindi for female,  palm reading in hindi free online,  free online palm reading service,  free online palm reading consulation,


SEND ME YOUR BOTH HAND IMAGES TO GET DETAILED PALM READING REPORT

Question: What is your fees?
Answer: If you are from India then you need to pay 600 rupees (you will get report in 10 days) but if you want to get report in one day/24 hours then you need to pay 1100 rupees.

If you are from USA, or from outside of India then you need to pay 20 dollars (you will get report in 10 days) but if you want to get report in one day/24 hours then you need to pay 35 dollars.

Question: I want to get palm reading done by you so let me know how to contact you?
Answer: Contact me at Email ID: nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in.


Question: I want to know what includes in Palm reading report?

Answer: You will get detailed palm reading report covering all aspects of life. Past, current and future predictions. Your palm lines and signs, nature, health, career, period, financial, marriage, children, travel, education, suitable gemstone, remedies and answer of your specific questions. It is up to 4-5 pages.



Question: When I will receive my palm reading report?

Answer: You will get your full detailed palm reading report in 9-10 days to your email ID after receiving the fees for palm reading report.



Question: How you will send me my palm reading report?

Answer: You will receive your palm reading report by e-mail in your e-mail inbox.



Question: Can you also suggest remedies?

Answer: Yes, remedies and solution of problems are also included in this reading.


Question: Can you also suggest gemstone?

Answer: Yes, gemstone recommendation is also included in this reading.


Question: How to capture palm images?

Answer: Capture your palm images by your mobile camera 
(Take image from iphone or from any android phone) or you can also use scanner. 



Question: Give me sample of palm images so I get an idea how to capture palm images?

Answer: You need to capture full images of both palms (Right and left hand), close-up of both hands and side views of both palms. See images below.



palm reading sample

palm reading sample


Question: What other information I need to send with palm images?

Answer: You need to mention the below things with your palm images:-
  • Your Gender: Male/Female 
  • Your Age: 
  • Your Location: 
  • Your Questions: 
  • Also you can tell me that in which field you want to make your career. So that I can check for particular field is good or not for you.

Question: How much the detailed palm reading costs?

Answer: Cost of palm reading:


Option 1 - Palm reading report delivery time 10 days
(You will get your palm reading report in 10 days)
  • India: Rs. 600/- 
  • Outside Of India: 20 USD

Option 2 - Palm reading report delivery time 1 day (24 hours)
(You will get your palm reading report in one day)
  • India: Rs. 1100/- 
  • Outside Of India: 35 USD

Question: How you will confirm that I have made payment?

Answer: You need to provide me some proof of the payment made like:


  • UTR/Reference number of transaction. 
  • Screenshot of payment. 
  • Receipt/slip photo of payment.

Question: I am living outside of India so what are the options for me to pay you?

Answer: Payment options for International Clients:

International clients (those who are living outside of India) need to pay me via PayPal or Western Union Money Transfer.

  • PayPal (PayPal ID : nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in)
    ( Please select "goods or services" instead of "personal" )

  • Palmistry Service (option 1)


    Palmistry Service (option 2)

  • Western Union: Contact me for details.


Question: I am living in India so what are the options for me to pay you?

Answer: Payment options for Indian Clients:

  • Indian client needs to pay me in my SBI Bank via netbanking or direct cash deposit or Paytm.

  • SBI Bank: (State Bank of India)

       Nitin Kumar Singhal
       A/c No.: 61246625123
       IFSC CODE: SBIN0031199
       Branch: Industrial Estate
       City: Jodhpur, Rajasthan. 




  • UPI: 

UPI Number: 160285894
UPI ID: nitinkumarsinghal@sbi


Email ID: nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in




Useful Links