Different Types Of Marriage Lines & Different Types Of Signs On Marriage Line

marriage line questions and answers

Different Types Of Marriage Lines And Different Types Of Signs On Marriage Line


Common Questions Related To Marriage Line


If your question is related to marriage line and your question is same as below questions then visit here - Full Interpretation Of Marriage Line 

  • Palmistry: What does it mean when my marriage line crosses my heart line on my hand?
  • I am a female, according to palmistry which hand should I refer for marriage line?
  • Palmistry: There are three marriage lines on my right hand and 1 on left hand, 2 are light on the left hand. What does it mean?
  • I have a split marriage line in left hand and a single straight marriage line on the right one. How should I interpret it as?
  • What is meaning of trident at the end of marriage line in palmistry?
  • What does the second marriage line on the palm represent?
  • What is the meaning of a mole below a marriage line?
  • Do I have the love/marriage line on my hand?
  • If a female has one marriage line in both hands, what does it mean?
  • I have 3 marriage lines in both hands, what does it mean? I’m a female.
  • Palmistry: There are 2 marriage lines on my right hand and 1 on left hand. What does it mean?
  • What represents upward marriage lines?
  • There are two parallel marriage lines of equal length on both hands what does that mean?
  • What does it mean when your husband has two large marriage lines in the marriage line area, like you, but than in between his marriage lines are two smaller lines?
  • What is the meaning if marriage line split from the starting point itself to two different lines (fork) in palmistry?
  • What does a triangle on a marriage line mean (palmistry)?
  • What does it mean when a marriage line reaches the Saturn mount?
  • On the inside of a hand, what does a single and clear marriage line represent?
  • What happens when the marriage line is going to touch a heart line in the left hand for girls?
  • What does three marriage lines on right hand indicates?
  • I have two marriage lines on the right hand and 3 on the left hand. Is there any meaning to this?
  • Do people with a fork at the end of the marriage line have to face divorce?
  • What if you have a downward bending marriage line? Is it all true what we read about it in the internet and other books?
  • What if the marriage line gets connected to the hear line? Though the connected lines are not that deep?
  • What does two parallel marriage lines mean, one being with a tiny break?
  • What does it mean if there are two marriage lines but one line is fainter and the other is deeper?
  • Will marriages with the same person, in different times and places, show as different marriage lines on someone’s right palm?
  • If on my right hand I have one marriage line and on my left hand I have two of them, then what does it mean?
  • What does it mean if on my left hand, my marriage line is forked out at the end and beneath it I have another line but on my right hand, I have only one marriage line which is straight? Does it indicate a divorce? I’m a female.
  • Which one is the marriage line? How do I check if there is marriage in my life? I am 36, still not married, and a lot of pressure is going on in my life about getting married.
  • What does it mean if my marriage line on the left hand is forked at the end and the lower fork line is extending long but the upper fork line isn't that long?
  • What does it indicate if I have 3 marriage lines in my right, one pretty short, other one long with a faint fork at the end and one branch bent downward and the last line pretty close to the little finger bent upward touching little finger base ring?
  • What does it mean if my marriage line shows marriage at the age of 33 and my fiance's shows marriage at the age of 29, keeping in mind that there is a 5-year age gap between us? Are we not meant to be?
  • What are some of the best and creative marriage proposal lines?
  • What are the pros and cons of a Line marriage?
  • How do I know whether I will go for a love marriage or an arranged marriage?

ONLINE PALM READING SERVICE



online palmistry service




hast rekha scanner app in hindi,  palm reading online free scanner in hindi,  online hastrekha check in hindi,  online hast rekha scanner free,  palm reading in hindi online,  palm reading in hindi pdf,  palm reading in hindi for female,  palm reading in hindi free online,  free online palm reading service,  free online palm reading consulation,


SEND ME YOUR BOTH HAND IMAGES TO GET DETAILED PALM READING REPORT

Question: What is your fees?
Answer: If you are from India then you need to pay 600 rupees (you will get report in 10 days) but if you want to get report in one day/24 hours then you need to pay 1100 rupees.

If you are from USA, or from outside of India then you need to pay 20 dollars (you will get report in 10 days) but if you want to get report in one day/24 hours then you need to pay 35 dollars.

Question: I want to get palm reading done by you so let me know how to contact you?
Answer: Contact me at Email ID: nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in.


Question: I want to know what includes in Palm reading report?

Answer: You will get detailed palm reading report covering all aspects of life. Past, current and future predictions. Your palm lines and signs, nature, health, career, period, financial, marriage, children, travel, education, suitable gemstone, remedies and answer of your specific questions. It is up to 4-5 pages.



Question: When I will receive my palm reading report?

Answer: You will get your full detailed palm reading report in 9-10 days to your email ID after receiving the fees for palm reading report.



Question: How you will send me my palm reading report?

Answer: You will receive your palm reading report by e-mail in your e-mail inbox.



Question: Can you also suggest remedies?

Answer: Yes, remedies and solution of problems are also included in this reading.


Question: Can you also suggest gemstone?

Answer: Yes, gemstone recommendation is also included in this reading.


Question: How to capture palm images?

Answer: Capture your palm images by your mobile camera 
(Take image from iphone or from any android phone) or you can also use scanner. 



Question: Give me sample of palm images so I get an idea how to capture palm images?

Answer: You need to capture full images of both palms (Right and left hand), close-up of both hands and side views of both palms. See images below.



palm reading sample

palm reading sample


Question: What other information I need to send with palm images?

Answer: You need to mention the below things with your palm images:-
  • Your Gender: Male/Female 
  • Your Age: 
  • Your Location: 
  • Your Questions: 
  • Also you can tell me that in which field you want to make your career. So that I can check for particular field is good or not for you.

Question: How much the detailed palm reading costs?

Answer: Cost of palm reading:


Option 1 - Palm reading report delivery time 10 days
(You will get your palm reading report in 10 days)
  • India: Rs. 600/- 
  • Outside Of India: 20 USD

Option 2 - Palm reading report delivery time 1 day (24 hours)
(You will get your palm reading report in one day)
  • India: Rs. 1100/- 
  • Outside Of India: 35 USD

Question: How you will confirm that I have made payment?

Answer: You need to provide me some proof of the payment made like:


  • UTR/Reference number of transaction. 
  • Screenshot of payment. 
  • Receipt/slip photo of payment.

Question: I am living outside of India so what are the options for me to pay you?

Answer: Payment options for International Clients:

International clients (those who are living outside of India) need to pay me via PayPal or Western Union Money Transfer.

  • PayPal (PayPal ID : nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in)
    ( Please select "goods or services" instead of "personal" )

  • Palmistry Service (option 1)


    Palmistry Service (option 2)

  • Western Union: Contact me for details.


Question: I am living in India so what are the options for me to pay you?

Answer: Payment options for Indian Clients:

  • Indian client needs to pay me in my SBI Bank via netbanking or direct cash deposit or Paytm.

  • SBI Bank: (State Bank of India)

       Nitin Kumar Singhal
       A/c No.: 61246625123
       IFSC CODE: SBIN0031199
       Branch: Industrial Estate
       City: Jodhpur, Rajasthan. 




  • UPI: 

UPI Number: 160285894
UPI ID: nitinkumarsinghal@sbi


Email ID: nitinkumar_palmist@yahoo.in




Useful Links